After cooking and preparing for a party, the house is usually in messy condition. By using the 10 before-party cleaning tips you can leave yourself for about 20 minutes to straighten up and perform quick cleaning. Below I will share some easy tips for before-party cleaning from Ménage Total Cleaning Services in the areas of Montreal, Laval, and Longueuil.
Tips for Cleaning Before Party Starts
- Firstly set a timer. This will help in managing the time by performing several tasks and making sure that you don’t get distracted and do the cleaning in a given time.
- Use dust wipes. Use a few minutes to wipe away dust with the cleaning wipes. These are the best and simple to make the place look bright and shiny. Dust Lamps, frames, and edges of the floor.
- Vacuums the floors and carpeting to remove any spots and stains and clear away any odours
- Before you wash any utensils used for cooking, Gather dirty cups, plates, and dishes or dishes and give a wash to everything.
- Unload the dishwasher. It is a complete relief after a party is over to have an empty dishwasher.
- Use cleaning products that can save you time. Use an all-purpose homemade fresh cleaner that is good for countertops, stovetops, microwaves, sinks,
- Refill toilet paper, close shower curtains and shake out rugs in the guest bathroom.
- Living with small kids, there will always be toys lying around our house. keep a basket under the console in the living room for cleanup.
9. Quickly fluff pillows fold blankets and store away the extra shoes
10. Bring paper bags from the store and use them to organize trash. One is for recycling and the other is for regular trash. Use paper towels for cleaning. Then clear the trash bags and clean the bathroom and kitchen trash and put it in the outside garbage.
And now you are done. You have a clean and tidy house that you cleaned in just about 20 minutes. Now you can get ready to enjoy your party.